When I first exchange with couples, I q quickly realize that they don’t know what a wedding budget is. And that’s normal! It’s not every day that you organize such an important event. It’s not easy to answer this question because each wedding is different.
In France, getting married at the town hall is free of charge. But of course it’s everything that goes around (wedding venue, caterer, photographer,…) that will be discussed in this article.
#01. WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT?
First of all, here is a non-exhaustive list of the elements that will have an impact on your wedding budget. The cost will depend in particular on:
- the number of guests – some couples choose to indulge themselves while controlling their budget and then prefer to reduce their guest list
- the geographical area in which you wish to marry
- the season because the venues generally apply lower “off-season” rates than in high season
- the number of days of the wedding
- the services chosen
#02. WHAT BUDGET WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND ON YOUR WEDDING?
It is thanks to this information that I will be able to build your personalized project.
For my part, I prefer local professionals who offer you a high quality of service. It’s also the guarantee that they will be involved in your wedding.
I’m not deliberately talking about wedding attire and rings here because it’s very random.
Here is the budget of the main items for the weddings I organize in Grand Est region:
- the wedding venue: 5000€-10000€ for the weekend
- the caterer: 150€-300€/pers.
- the photographer: from 2500€
- the videographer: from 2000€
- the DJ: from 1500€
- the wedding planner: find the details of my services here
I obviously take YOU into account, because every couple is different and I organize your wedding according to your wishes by personalizing every detail.
The most important thing is to plan a wedding that suits you, surrounded by your loved ones, and from which you will keep wonderful memories.
Also, to refine your wedding budget, nothing beats a personalized appointment with your wedding planner! Because after having taken the time to discuss with you about your desires, he or she can solicit vendors to obtain concrete quotes. It’s also a great way to control your budget from the start.
Contact me to talk about your big day!